While Sunday worship is at the heart of the Christian life, small groups are one important way of nurturing faith and continuing to grow in the knowledge and love of God. Small groups serve an important role in learning to love one another in Christian community.
We offer small groups that cater to a variety of people and interests. Feel free to explore and try on a new experience. All of our groups are open to new participants at any time.
- Sunday Night Bible Study The group meets at 7 p.m. for Bible and book discussion every Sunday night. All are welcome. For more information, contact Christine.
- Centering Prayer: Join us on Tuesdays at 5 p.m. at the home of Helen Benton. For questions, contact Helen Benton (414) 231-3723.
- Downtown Small Group: First and Third Tuesdays of the Month. Noon-1 p.m. Location is 411 E Wisconsin Ave, Quarles & Brady on the 24th floor of the building. Feel free to bring a lunch. Parking is available on the street or in the ramp attached to the building. Questions? Contact Father Seth, Dan Janssen or Susan Lovern.
- Tuesday Morning Women’s Faith Group. The Tuesday Morning Women’s Faith Group invites you to join them every Tuesday at 9 a.m. for prayers and 9:15 for discussion in the John Thompson Room. For questions call Ira Leidel (262) 844-3885 or Helen Benton (414) 231-3723
- Tuesday Evening Women’s Group: This group meets from 7-8:30 p.m. every other Tuesday. For more information, contact Anna. All are welcome!
- Men’s Wednesday Noon Book Study: This group meets every Wednesday at noon in the John Thompson Room at Christ Church. For more information, contact Ed Leidel.
- Wednesday Morning Men’s Scripture Group: Wednesday mornings at 7:30 a.m. in the J. T. Room. For more information, contact John Haydon.